The deadline for getting involved with Vida Vegan Con, returning this May 24-26 to Portland, has arrived.
Remaining options include:
- Place your full-color advertisement in our program (2 spaces left, send your art in ASAP)
- Donate product under our Beet Salad options
- Donate snacks to our fancy schmancy Saturday night Galarama (whose Silent Auction benefits Chimp Sanctuary NW—more details on how to donate here)
- Contribute an In-Room toiletry item
- Join the waitlist for exhibitor tables and SWAG bag placement
- Upgrade to one of our last remaining Heirloom Beet spots (which come with a guaranteed exhibitor table and exclusive SWAG bag placement)
Read the full details of 2013 Sponsorship Opportunities here. Thanks for your support!
Read more about the upcoming Vida Vegan Con II and what’s happening during the action-packed weekend here.
We’re happy to announce a new major Sugar Beet Sponsor for the 2011 Con: VegNews!
With so many VN contributors already among our speakers (and so many readers among our attendees), we can’t think of a more natural partnership. Like you, VegNews works relentlessly to reach hearts and minds the world over with the message of veganism.
If you’re at the conference—and we know you will be—you can catch two VegNews staffers, Colleen and Elizabeth, moderating some panels. (Look for our Meet the Moderators post coming soon.) They’ll also have an exhibitor table, so make sure you swing by and say “Hey.” Or if you’re feeling extra cool, like Dwayne on “What’s Happening,” you can say “Hey hey hey!” We can only hope you’ll inspire someone to bust into some Rerun pop-n-lock action.
Our conversation with Coconut Bliss began in 2010. Being a brand-new, vegan conference heading into its first year, we strongly depend on our sponsors for all this excitement to happen, and we value this sponsorship. The news of the sale to Lochmead Dairy came as a surprise to us, just as it did to the rest of the vegan community. As the organizers, we immediately discussed our own feelings and the feelings of all involved with Vida Vegan Con.
See you this summer,
Janessa, Jess & Michele
The Vida Vegan Con Organizers