Just a heads up, there are 2 ticket giveaways going on right now for our sold out conference! The prizes are complimentary Weekend Registration tickets and the contests are currently being held by our Golden Beet Sponsor, Coconut Bliss, and the first of our 3 organizers’ personal blogs.
Check it out:
- Coconut Bliss’ Ticket Giveaway Recipe Contest [Deadline: May 5, 2011]
- Get Sconed! Vida Vegan Con Song Contest & Doughnut Giveaway [Deadline: May 15, 2011]
- NEW! Vegtastic Voyage’s No-Talent Vida Vegan Con Contest [Deadline: May 31, 2011]
We’ll make sure to keep you guys posted on more giveaways!
So you want to attend Vida Vegan Con but you’re broke as a joke? There may yet be hope! We here at the VVC are right there with ya, and we’re trying to make this conference as accessible as possible. To that end, we’re putting together cheaper lodging options, pointing you in the direction of reasonable transportation, and letting a couple of lucky folk in for free.
What’s that? Yup, two of you will be attending classes and eating lunches and walking away with a sweet swag bag on us. Two rules:
• You’re a blogger, so you can surely spare 250 words (and a link to your blog!) to explain why you are right for the scholarship. This isn’t a sob story contest; we want the spots to go to those who can really use this opportunity. Email us your entry at VidaVeganConference AT gmail.com.
• Just be cool. If you’re rolling in the dough, maybe step aside for someone who really needs this.
Deadline: January 1, 2011. This will allow us to announce the winners before the early-bird registration discount expires.
Note: This scholarship is for the registration fee only. You still need to get here and sleep here on your own dime.
*Bonus points for anyone who can place that movie quote!