The following is the list of speakers for our second Vida Vegan Conference, which was held May 24-26, 2013, at the Portland Art Museum.
The full conference agenda is available right here.
If you’re interested in speaking at a future conference, stay tuned to our blog for the next application period.
Our scheduled 2013 Speaker Lineup*:
- Amey Mathews, Vegan Eats & Treats
- Bianca Phillips, Vegan Crunk
- Cadry Nelson, Cadry’s Kitchen
- Chelsea Lincoln, Flavorvegan
- Dawn Quinn, Vegan Moxie
- Dreena Burton, Plant-Powered Kitchen
- Erika Larson, Sews Before Bros
- Fran Costigan, FranCostigan.com
- Gabrielle Pope, Writer
- Gena Hamshaw, Choosing Raw
- Ginny Messina, The Vegan RD
- Grant Butler, Oregonian Foodday
- Hannah Kaminsky, Bittersweet
- Helen Pitlick, Vegtastic!
- Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Post Punk Kitchen
- Jamie J. Hagen, Writer
- Janessa Philemon-Kerp, Epicurious Vegan
- Jasmin Singer, Our Hen House
- Jason Das, Super Vegan
- Jess Sconé, Get Sconed!
- Joanna Vaught, Author
- John McDevitt, The Laziest Vegans
- Joni Marie Newman, Just the Food
- Julie Hasson, Julie’s Kitchenette
- Kelly Peloza, The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur
- Kittee Berns, Cake Maker to the Stars
- Laura Beck, Vegansaurus
- Leigh-Chantelle, Viva La Vegan!
- Lisa Pitman, Vegan Culinary Crusade
- Maeve Connor, Writer
- Mariann Sullivan, Our Hen House
- Michele Truty, Vegtastic Voyage
- Michelle Schwegmann, Herbivore Clothing
- Mo Martin, Mo Betta Vegan
- Nava Atlas, VegKitchen
- Nicole Sopko, Vegan Things I Like
- Ryan Patey, T.O.F.U. Magazine
- Sayward Rebhal, Bonzai Aphrodite
- Susan Voisin, Fatfree Vegan
- Terry Hope Romero, Vegan Latina
Plus two very Special Guest Experts:
The Vida Vegan Con Speaker Gallery is presented in random order: