Our 2011 Speakers:
- Amey Mathews, Vegan Eats and Treats
- Anika Lehde, Veganscore & Lion’s Share Industries
- Ben, Suicide Food
- Bianca Phillips, Vegan Crunk
- Bryanna Clark Grogan, Notes from a Vegan Feast Kitchen/21st Century Table and self-titled website, Chef and Author
- Carolyn Scott-Hamilton, The Healthy Voyager
- Chelsea Lincoln, Flavor Vegan
- Christa of Veggin’ Out with Christa
- Colleen Holland, VegNews
- Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, Compassionate Cooks, Author of Joy of Vegan Baking, The Vegan Table, Color Me Vegan, Vegan’s Daily Companion, & The 30-Day Vegan Challenge
- Dawn M. Quinn, Vegan Moxie
- Dynise Balcavage, Urban Vegan, Author of The Urban Vegan and the upcoming Celebrate Vegan!
- Elizabeth Castoria, VegNews
- Erika Larson, The Cosmopolitan Hour, Soyfucker
- Fran Costigan, More Great Good Dairy Free Desserts Naturally
- Gabrielle Pope, Vegans on the Move
- Gena Hamshaw, Choosing Raw
- Ginny Messina, The Vegan R.D.
- Hannah Kaminsky, BitterSweet, My Sweet Vegan, Blondies and Brownies, Author
- Isa Chandra Moskowitz, The Post Punk Kitchen, Vegan Brunch, Veganomicon, Vegan with a Vengeance, Author
- Jason Das, SuperVegan.com
- Janessa Philemon-Kerp, Epicurious Vegan, Modified Style (VVC founder)
- Jasmin Singer,Our Hen House, Activist and Writer
- Jess Scone, Get Sconed! & StumptownVegans.com (VVC founder)
- Joanna Vaught, Yellow Rose Recipes, Author
- John McDevitt, The Laziest Vegans & Vegan Omaha
- Joni Marie Newman, Just the Food, 500 Vegan Recipes, Cozy Inside, Author
- Jordan Pattern, The Cosmopolitan Hour, Vegansaurus.com
- Julie Hasson, Everyday Dish TV, Native Bowl, Vegan Diner (coming soon), Author
- Kelly Peloza, The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur, Seitan Beats Your Meat, Author
- Kittee Berns, Paku Paku, Cake Maker to the Stars, Papa Tofu, Author
- Kyle Domer, Vegan Vagrant
- Laura Beck, Vegansaurus.com
- Lauren Marie, Whoa, Wren
- Leigh-Chantelle, Viva La Vegan!
- Lidiana, The Spicy Vegan
- Maeve, Heartichoke Supper Club
- Meave Gallagher, Vegansaurus.com
- MeShell Gudz, Prairie Vegan
- Michele Truty, Vegtastic Voyage (VVC founder)
- Mo, Mo Betta Vegan
- Ryan Patey, T.O.F.U. magazine
- Samantha Cohen, SuperVegan.com
- Sarah Matheny, Peas and Thank You
- Sayward Rebhal, Bonzai Aphrodite
- Sherri Montgomery, Vegan Nosh, Like Words Together
- Stephanie Redcross, Veganmainstream.com, Founder
- Sunny Subramanian, PETA 2, Vegan Beauty Review
- Susan Voisin, Fat Free Vegan Kitchen, Fat Free Vegan
- Terry Hope Romero, The Post Punk Kitchen, Viva Vegan!, Veganomicon, VegNews columnist, Author
- Webly Bowles, Fueled by Popcorn, Stumptown Vegans
- Wendy Gabbe Day, Veg Food & Fit, Scatter Vegan Sweets, Author
“Wow. This conference lineup is a “who’s who” of the vegan blog world” – Grant Butler, The Oregonian, Food and Arts Writer, Vegan
Check out the Conference Agenda for our topics.
Stay tuned to our blog for updates on confirmed speakers, classes, and news.
Note: We are no longer accepting applications to speak at the first Vida Vegan Con. We simply don’t have room on the busy schedule—but if you email us, we’re happy to keep you in mind for wherever Vida Vegan Con is in May 2013! And of course, you’re encouraged to attend.
Please shoot us an email at VidaVeganConference [at] gmail.com, and we’ll keep you in mind for the next event.
P.S. If you’re speaking and we’re missing your picture, simply shoot an email. We’re still waiting on a few.