Oh, goodness! We’re now twenty days away from the very final* Vida Vegan Con!
Here’s one big heads up for all the folks who’ve been contemplating attending the very best vegan-packed weekend of their life (in our opinion, of course):
THREE PRECIOUS TICKETS REMAIN!
ONE TICKET REMAINS, KIDS!
Those are full, glorious weekend registrations, which get you into Friday’s opening day Vegan Bazaar an exclusive hour early for Miyoko’s Kitchen Mixer with plenty of freaking delicious cultured nut cheeses & early access to all our vendors and food trucks, and Saturday and Sunday’s full day of intensive classes, panels, workshops and four surely epic vegan meal buffets. See the full weekend agenda for all the beautiful details.
As we were saying, your registration includes:
- All three days of official conference happenings, May 29-31, 2015, including Friday’s Vegan Bazaar
- Two full days of intensive panels, presentations , breakouts and hands-on workshops, featuring 25+ badass, vegan speakers from all walks of life & expertise
- Complimentary attendance + exclusive pre-hour of Miyoko’s Kitchen Hour at Friday’s newVegan Bazaar
- Official VVC SWAG Bag-Of-Wonder (pick up on Saturday)
- Four epic vegan meal buffets, including more tacos than you could possibly imagine!
- Four seriously tasty snack + coffee breaks
- & Friends 4 Eva!
Thanks for being a part of the final experience! Check out our 2015 Speakers+ Full Conference Agenda. Here’s a glimpse below:
Reserve your ticket this way, baby.
*Tis true. Read this heartfelt post for more.