Calling all vegan-loving brands!
Get your vegan food, cutting edge tech gadget, latest cruelty-free beauty product, or other creative item in the hands of every single Vida Vegan Con III attendee.
Vida Vegan Con attendees =
Vegan Content Creators
Social Media Users
For starters, Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts will be in the 2015 SWAG Bag:
The Three Steps to SWAG Bag of Wonder Placement:
- Your company or brand contributes 325 identical items along with a placement fee by the second week of May (discounted rate available for smaller, indie & nonprofit businesses)
- VVC fills and distributes our attendee bags
- Our happy attendees become ecstatic attendees and find new brands or discover old favorites to share. Thank you!
Looking for a bit more from Vida Vegan Con? We’ve still got a few of our most asked-about packages left:
- Single Booth + SWAG Bag Placement OR Half-Page Ad + SWAG Bag Placement (upgrades your company to Snow Pea Sponsor Level)
- Double Booth + SWAG Bag Placement (almost sold out!) OR Full-Page Program Ad + SWAG Bag Placement (upgrades your company to Snow Pea Sponsor Level)
- Single Booth + 1 Corporate Conference Weekend Attendance
- Rotating SWAG Bag Table at Marchesa Hall, Day 1 @ our Vegan Bazaar
- Grab-and-Go Table at AT&T Executive Center, Days 2 and 3
Here’s closer look at the history of the SWAG Bag of Wonder, thanks to our amazing past attendees:
“HERE BE MAGIC!” – Hannah, Wayfaring Chocolate
“It’s a life-changing experience that every Vegan should get to have. Great classes, great events, great food and most importantly, great people. Thank you once again to Jess, Janessa and Michele for hitting it out of the park and making the Vegan community proud. Let’s do it again!” —John McDevitt, Laziest Vegans
“The bag of “swag” I received was an entire grocery bag full of goodies, I swear the thing weighed like 20 pounds… When you take a look at what was in it, you may not believe it was all actually in one bag.” – Veronica Grace, The Lowfat Vegan Chef
“Holy shmokes, lots of stuff!!” – Dreena Burton, Plant-Powered Kitchen
Here’s a scene from the first Vida Vegan Con in 2011: