Oh, goodness. With General Registration now open for Vida Vegan Con III and summer flying by in these parts, we’re *so* gearing up to announce the lineup for our third conference! We know we’re becoming a bit of a broken record with this, but it has to be repeated: This was a ridiculously difficult but incredibly exciting process, with many, many hours poring over more than a hundred proposed class topics and re-reading 2011 and 2013 attendee feedback. After a two-month review process, we organizers have put together another seriously only-at-Vida-Vegan-Con series of classes for ya.
While we continue to work on all the official fun stuff behind the scenes, we wanted to satiate your curiosity and share a sneak peek of the confirmed, in-development class topics for the next Vida Vegan Media & Lifestyle Conference.
Ready? Then here’s a peek at what’s coming at ya:
- Building a Smart Vegan Business: Creativity/planning/funding/sustaining & having a life!
- Science Is Awesome! Why we don’t need to exaggerate health claims about veganism.
- The Ethics of Vegan Dining & Boozing
- From Personal Blogger to Internet Entrepreneur
- Cookbook Writing: From concept to proposal to testing to editing to publication
- App Creation: The Costs, ROI & Reasonable Expectations
- The Importance of Design & Branding!
- How to Make Kick-Ass YouTube videos
- Online Etiquette & Why Social Media Is Essential
- Avenues to a Vegan Healthcare Career
- The Legal Info You Need for Online Content
- Post Processing for Food Photography, a.k.a. How to Fix Almost Anything with Software
- Can We All Just Get Along?: Finding common ground in different forms of activism
- The Pros & Cons of Self-Publishing
- Video and Film as Activism through Storytelling
That’s not all, folks! More to come as we finalize our schedule. All class titles subject to change.
Plus, you may have noticed that’s we’re not just discussing blogging anymore. And we promise, all classes are conceived as informative, unique content just for Vida Vegan attendees.
Stay tuned for the already-anticipated conference agenda! We’ve got three full days of conference happenings, starting with Friday’s full-day (and first ever!) Vida Vegan Bazaar* with vendors, samples, demos, vegan eats & Lazy Smurf’s Austin Community panel.
We’re also in the process of updating our FAQ Let us know if you have anything you’ve been wondering.
P.S. Look to grab your conference spot? Head right here!
*Check out the Sponsorship info here and fill out the contact form to get more info later this summer on reserving your table!