Here comes the final Speaker roundup for Vida Vegan Con in August 2011. The full list is here.
If you’re thinking, “Holy Crap! That’s a long list!” it’s because there are so many inspirational, charismatic vegan bloggers, and we were honestly shocked and awed that so many confirmed interest! The organizers sat down to our first round of scheduling in talks, panels, and workshops last weekend, and it’s pretty mind-blowing with greatness and 2-3 sessions per time slot.
Our deadline for speaking is now closed, and without further adieu, here are the last of our confirmed speakers:
- Amey Mathews, Vegan Eats and Treats
- Amy Gedgaudas, Tahini Too, Brownie Wonderland (in progress cookbook)
- Chelsea Lincoln, Flavor Vegan
- Erika Larson, The Cosmopolitan Hour, Soyfucker
- Gena Hamshaw, Choosing Raw
- Ginny Messina, The Vegan R.D.
- Hannah Kaminsky, BitterSweet Blog, My Sweet Vegan, Author
- Isa Chandra Moskowitz, The Post Punk Kitchen, Vegan Brunch, Veganomicon, Vegan with a Vengeance, Author
- Janessa Philemon-Kerp, Epicurious Vegan, Modified Style
- Jess, Get Sconed!, Stumptown Vegans
- Joni Marie Newman, Just the Food, 500 Vegan Recipes, Cozy Inside, Author
- Jordan Pattern, The Cosmopolitan Hour, Vegansaurus.com
- Julie Hasson, Everyday Dish TV, Native Bowl, Vegan Diner (coming soon), Author
- Kittee Berns, Paku Paku, Cake Maker to the Stars, Papa Tofu, Author
- Laura Beck, Vegansaurus.com
- Lidiana Cruz, The Spicy Vegan
- Maeve Connor, Chloe and Louvella
- Meave Gallagher, Vegansaurus.com
- Melisser Elliot, The Urban Housewife, Cruelty Free Face, The Vegan Girl’s Guide to Life, Author
- Michele Truty, Vegtastic Voyage
- Sherri Montgomery, Vegan Nosh, Like Words Together
- Susan Voisin, Fat Free Vegan Kitchen, Fat Free Vegan
- Tamisin Noyes, American Vegan Kitchen, Vegan Appetite, Author
- Webly Bowles, Fueled by Popcorn, Stumptown Vegans
- Wendy Gabbe Day, Veg Food & Fit, Scatter Vegan Sweets, Author
See these lovely folks in August:
Throw some exclamation points into the air, because we’re getting a contingent from….
And last but not least:
With that, Early Bird Registration is still open!
Who wouldn’t want to listen to these fine folks speak and unite with their fellow vegan bloggers? We’re already gearing up for a weekend of hugs and coconut creamer.