We’re going to throw the word thrilled out there again, because we truly are.
You see, yesterday was a HUGE day for inviting speakers to Vida Vegan Con. We’ve already had a few lined up, but our official invitation went out into the wild world of super talented vegan bloggers yesterday, and the responses and interest are rolling in!
With that, we’re again, thrilled, to announce the following confirmed speakers:
- Dynise Balcavage, the Urban Vegan
- Lauren of Whoa, Wren
- Lindsay Shay-Nixon of Happy Herbivore
- Joanna Vaught of Yellow Rose Recipes
- Mo of Mo Betta Vegan
- Kris Holechek of Nom! Nom! Nom! blog
- Ben of Suicide Food
- Anika Lehde of Veganscore
- Erika of The Cosmopolitan Hour and Soyfucker
- John McDevitt of The Laziest Vegans and Vegan Omaha
- Kelly Peloza, The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur
- Bianca Phillips of Vegan Crunk
Look! Vegans! Who are coming to Vida Vegan Con!
More Speaker updates & photos coming this week.
If you’re a speaker and didn’t submit a photo in time for this post, please email us – it’ll be in the next round, promise.
If you’d like to attend, please register THIS WEEKEND!
If you have any ideas for Vida Vegan Con, please feel free to email us at VidaVeganConference [AT] gmail.com