The deadline for getting involved with Vida Vegan Con, returning this May 24-26 to Portland, has arrived.
Remaining options include:
- Place your full-color advertisement in our program (2 spaces left, send your art in ASAP)
- Donate product under our Beet Salad options
- Donate snacks to our fancy schmancy Saturday night Galarama (whose Silent Auction benefits Chimp Sanctuary NW—more details on how to donate here)
- Contribute an In-Room toiletry item
- Join the waitlist for exhibitor tables and SWAG bag placement
- Upgrade to one of our last remaining Heirloom Beet spots (which come with a guaranteed exhibitor table and exclusive SWAG bag placement)
Read the full details of 2013 Sponsorship Opportunities here. Thanks for your support!
Read more about the upcoming Vida Vegan Con II and what’s happening during the action-packed weekend here.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank some fantastic folk, those who believe in what we do. We have yet to formally solicit a single sponsorship, yet these few have already stepped up to the plate and said, “I want to help make this happen.” And that’s awesome.
We want you to know that we will not accept money from just anyone. We joke about not being sponsored by the Pork Board, but it’s true. When we started researching blog conferences (ones that some of you participate in), we were surprised and grossed out by some of the sponsors. As much as we want this first year to be fantastic and to not hear those bitter words, “Well, it’s their first year,” we will do our best to not compromise ourselves, to keep our list relevant to you. Keep an eye on our Sponsors page—whether you’re a registrant or aspiring sponsor. We’ll keep updating it with links!
We think this first group sets the stage pretty well. Ladies and gentlemen, our first sponsors:
Fleming Ink, publisher of Hannah Kaminsky’s books and Go Dairy Free
Vegan Backpacker, your source for vegan adventure
Lion’s Share Industries, maker of gorgeous and responsible t-shirts
T.O.F.U. Magazine, spreading the good word—new issue just around the corner, so stay tuned!
And we don’t have a logo for them yet, but More Than Salad has just signed on. This is a rapidly growing database of veg-friendly cuisine around the world. If you’re at the conference, stop by their table.