Quick Announcement: Vida Vegan Con has a freshly posted F.A.Q. page above. Check it out. If you have additional questions, please leave a comment or let us know via email to VidaVeganConference [AT] gmail.com.
With that, we’re delighted to announce our latest list of confirmed speakers!
Newly Confirmed Speakers that warm our hearts:
- Jae Steele, the Veg Nutritionista behind Domestic Affair: Redefining Domesticity, and author of Get it Ripe
- Carolyn, The Healthy Voyager
- Celine Steen, of Have Cake Will Travel, and author of 500 Vegan Recipes and the upcoming Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions
- Christa of Veggin’ Out with Christa
- Kyle, the Vegan Vagrant
- Anika of Veganscore and Lion’s Share Industries
Photographic Proof they exist (including a lovely lady from yesterday’s list):
The full list of amazing Speakers is here.
Don’t forget, Registration opens this Friday, 10/15.
We’re going to throw the word thrilled out there again, because we truly are.
You see, yesterday was a HUGE day for inviting speakers to Vida Vegan Con. We’ve already had a few lined up, but our official invitation went out into the wild world of super talented vegan bloggers yesterday, and the responses and interest are rolling in!
With that, we’re again, thrilled, to announce the following confirmed speakers:
- Dynise Balcavage, the Urban Vegan
- Lauren of Whoa, Wren
- Lindsay Shay-Nixon of Happy Herbivore
- Joanna Vaught of Yellow Rose Recipes
- Mo of Mo Betta Vegan
- Kris Holechek of Nom! Nom! Nom! blog
- Ben of Suicide Food
- Anika Lehde of Veganscore
- Erika of The Cosmopolitan Hour and Soyfucker
- John McDevitt of The Laziest Vegans and Vegan Omaha
- Kelly Peloza, The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur
- Bianca Phillips of Vegan Crunk
Look! Vegans! Who are coming to Vida Vegan Con!
More Speaker updates & photos coming this week.
If you’re a speaker and didn’t submit a photo in time for this post, please email us – it’ll be in the next round, promise.
If you’d like to attend, please register THIS WEEKEND!
If you have any ideas for Vida Vegan Con, please feel free to email us at VidaVeganConference [AT] gmail.com