Team Vida Vegan works so well because we’d all had previous professional and informal event planning experience, from nonprofit events like Modified Style and Portland’s Vegan Iron Chef, to professional seminars, multi-course benefit dinners, private supper clubs, and other conferences.
If you’d like to plan an event, chances are we can help you.For a quick question, feel free to fire away, but for comprehensive planning assistance, do consider hiring us to help you produce a polished, successful, ethical event.
We can help you with:
- Location scouting
- Finding an audience
- Using free social media to maximize marketing budget
- Community involvement
- Organic promotions
- Scheduling/project planning
- Templates for commonly used business docs, contracts
- Menu planning; catering options
- Exhibitor/vendor logistics
- On-site event coordination
- Referrals or outsourcing for:
- Design & branding
- Brochure & booklet/program layout and production
- Event collateral: buttons, mugs, totes, t-shirts, stickers
For more information on the ladies behind the conference and events, check out our About Us.
Contact us at VidaVeganConference @ gmail . com for more information and rates.