2013 Speaker Lineup
See you there!
It’s here! It’s here!
We are now three mere days away from the unveiling of the Vida Vegan Con class schedule (on Saturday!), and it’s time to present the super-talented folks who will be making it all happen, our scheduled 2013 Speaker Lineup.
This exclusive list includes our favorite best-selling cookbook authors, health experts, long-time bloggers, inspirational speakers, tech wizards, political writers, community leaders, and more—and more. Let’s do this!
The scheduled 2013 Vida Vegan Speakers:
- Amey Mathews, Vegan Eats & Treats
- Bianca Phillips, Vegan Crunk
- Cadry Nelson, Cadry’s Kitchen
- Chelsea Lincoln, Flavorvegan
- Dawn Quinn, Vegan Moxie
- Dreena Burton, Plant-Powered Kitchen
- Erika Larson, The San Francisco Comical
- Fran Costigan, FranCostigan.com
- Gabrielle Pope, Vegans on the Move
- Gena Hamshaw, Choosing Raw
- Ginny Messina, The Vegan RD
- Grant Butler, Oregonian Foodday
- Hannah Kaminsky, Bittersweet
- Helen Pitlick, Vegtastic!
- Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Post Punk Kitchen
- Jamie J. Hagen, Writer
- Janessa Philemon-Kerp, Epicurious Vegan
- Jasmin Singer, Our Hen House
- Jason Das, Super Vegan
- Jess Sconé, Get Sconed!
- Joanna Vaught, Author
- John McDevitt, The Laziest Vegans
- Joni Marie Newman, Just the Food
- Julie Hasson, Julie’s Kitchenette
- Kelly Peloza, The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur
- Kittee Berns, Cake Maker to the Stars
- Laura Beck, Vegansaurus
- Leigh-Chantelle, Viva La Vegan!
- Lisa Pitman, Vegan Culinary Crusade
- Maeve Connor, Heartichoke Supper Club
- Mariann Sullivan, Our Hen House
- Michele Truty, Vegtastic Voyage
- Michelle Schwegmann, Herbivore Clothing
- Mo Martin, Mo Betta Vegan
- Nava Atlas, VegKitchen
- Nicole Sopko, Vegan Things I Like
- Ryan Patey, T.O.F.U. Magazine
- Sayward Rebhal, Bonzai Aphrodite
- Susan Voisin, Fatfree Vegan
- Terry Hope Romero, Vegan Latina
To peruse the full list, check out their glorious websites and lovely photos, head over here.
Vida Vegan Con returns May 24-26, 2013, in Portland, OR. Tickets remain here.