2013 Speaker Lineup

Posted on Updated on

See you there!
See you there!

It’s here! It’s here!

We are now three mere days away from the unveiling of the Vida Vegan Con class schedule (on Saturday!), and it’s time to present the super-talented folks who will be making it all happen, our scheduled 2013 Speaker Lineup.

This exclusive list includes our favorite best-selling cookbook authors, health experts, long-time bloggers, inspirational speakers, tech wizards, political writers, community leaders, and more—and more. Let’s do this!

The scheduled 2013 Vida Vegan Speakers:

To peruse the full list, check out their glorious websites and lovely photos, head over here.

Vida Vegan Con returns May 24-26, 2013, in Portland, OR. Tickets remain here.

7 thoughts on “2013 Speaker Lineup

fashionforlunch said:
    January 2, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Sounds amazing!

Karen said:
    January 2, 2013 at 1:22 pm

This line up looks incredible! Unfortunately, I’ve had a change of plans & won’t be able to travel out to the States in May. This means I now have my EARLY BIRD ticket to sell. So if anyone has yet to buy a ticket & would like mine, please drop me a line: v4vege@yahoo.co.uk You can also pay the early bird price despite these all being sold out! Many thanks, Karen

Kylie said:
    January 2, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Reblogged this on The Life of Kylie and commented:
    So excited for this!

Robin said:
    January 2, 2013 at 3:51 pm

I’m so excited – what a great list! There are a few that I don’t follow, so I’ll be sure to add their blogs to my reader, so I’m well prepared!

Debbie said:
    January 2, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Reblogged this on Going Vegan in a Non-Vegan World and commented:
    What a great list of speakers lined up for the Vida Vegan Conference! I have my tickets how about you? :)

[…] Though I love eating this way, and there are certainly times when we eat high raw for month periods at a time, produce is expensive. That said, we’ll be going back to eating lots of cheap protein like grains, beans, and legumes after this. Speaking of finances, mine should be improving fairly soon though. I start my orientation for work in a week and a half on Monday, January 14th! Which is great because I really want to buy my ticket for this year’s VidaVeganCon in Portland before they sell out! Just look at the amazing list of speakers!! […]

mattheworbit said:
    January 7, 2013 at 3:15 pm

This is a fantastic list – Dreena, Julia, Fran, Grant and The Vegan RD!! So devastated that we’re in Australia and won’t be able to make it! Have a fantastic conference, all!