We’re thrilled to announce the following speakers for Vida Vegan Con II, being held May 24-26, 2013, at the Portland Art Museum. Our lineup is presented in alphabetical order, with one primary association per speaker.
The full conference agenda is available right here.
Our scheduled 2013 Speaker Lineup*:
- Amey Mathews, Vegan Eats & Treats
- Bianca Phillips, Vegan Crunk
- Cadry Nelson, Cadry’s Kitchen
- Chelsea Lincoln, Flavorvegan
- Dawn Quinn, Vegan Moxie
- Dreena Burton, Plant-Powered Kitchen
- Erika Larson, Sews Before Bros
- Fran Costigan, FranCostigan.com
- Gabrielle Pope, Writer
- Gena Hamshaw, Choosing Raw
- Ginny Messina, The Vegan RD
- Grant Butler, Oregonian Foodday
- Hannah Kaminsky, Bittersweet
- Helen Pitlick, Vegtastic!
- Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Post Punk Kitchen
- Jamie J. Hagen, Writer
- Janessa Philemon-Kerp, Epicurious Vegan
- Jasmin Singer, Our Hen House
- Jason Das, Super Vegan
- Jess Sconé, Get Sconed!
- Joanna Vaught, Author
- John McDevitt, The Laziest Vegans
- Joni Marie Newman, Just the Food
- Julie Hasson, Julie’s Kitchenette
- Kelly Peloza, The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur
- Kittee Berns, Cake Maker to the Stars
- Laura Beck, Vegansaurus
- Leigh-Chantelle, Viva La Vegan!
- Lisa Pitman, Vegan Culinary Crusade
- Maeve Connor, Writer
- Mariann Sullivan, Our Hen House
- Michele Truty, Vegtastic Voyage
- Michelle Schwegmann, Herbivore Clothing
- Mo Martin, Mo Betta Vegan
- Nava Atlas, VegKitchen
- Nicole Sopko, Vegan Things I Like
- Ryan Patey, T.O.F.U. Magazine
- Sayward Rebhal, Bonzai Aphrodite
- Susan Voisin, Fatfree Vegan
- Terry Hope Romero, Vegan Latina
Plus two very Special Guest Experts:
Be sure to find them for hands-on photography tips at our new Experts Corner, located in the Kridel Ballroom.
Registration is now sold out – see you soon!
The Vida Vegan Con Speaker Gallery is presented in random order:
*Please note that this is our scheduled list of speakers and changes may be made. Our deadline to our open call to speak passed on May 1, 2012. Stay tuned and subscribe to our blog to learn when we start accepting applications for Vida Vegan Con III in Chicago, August 2014.
We encourage attendance this upcoming May, regardless! Tickets are available here.