Whoosh! A huge THANK YOU to every one of you that attended our first-ever one day tech seminar in Seattle on November 3 at the Seattle Public Library.
When you put together a first-time event, you never know how it’s going to go. We were thrilled to have such a inspiring and talented line-up of speakers agree to present, and a close-knit group of eager-to-learn bloggers and almost-bloggers.
Some of the awesome recaps flowing in from around the web:
- Vegtastic.Net Helen Pitlick wrote a great recap of the event. She presented with Dawn Quinn on the subject of social media. They left their presentation up if you’d like to check it out.
- Sisters Legume Angel Barclay wrote about her speaking and her impressions of Seattle on her blog. She presented about video and captured the hearts of every single person in the room with her short videos set to music. She made making videos seem attainable by anyone, even someone with no prior video skill (*cough* me *cough*).
- Serenity in the Storm Katie attended the seminar wrote a fun recap about the Social Media class and what she learned.
- Foggy Vegan was an attendee and wrote about his favorite parts, including learning about podcasting.
- And of course, we at Vida Vegan live-blogged the event and what we learned (and ate) throughout.
If you spoke or attended and blogged about your experience, send it our way and we’ll add it to this list.
Thanks everyone who came out. We each learned a lot and had loads of fun drinking coffee, live-blogging, and eating the heck out of Veggie Grill sammwiches.