First up, a big THANK YOU to all 100 excited Early Bird ticketholders!
Our pre-registration tickets sold out in under 24 hours (23 hours and 33 minutes, in case you were counting), and it blows us away!
Don’t fret—this simply means that our general registration is now open.
Tickets to the now-three-day, full weekend event that will be Vida Vegan Con are available RIGHT HERE (and have been selling!). Come on—May 24-26, 2013, just wouldn’t be the same without you.
If you’ve never been to Portland, Oregon, or Vida Vegan Con for that matter, why not make trip out of it? Surely, we can think of a few reasons. Just check out last year’s official and immense vegan-friendly VVC google map (which will be updated for 2013, of course).
Image source: Sangtastik.com
Here’s some handy inspiration from our past and future attendees:
- Vida Vegan Con 2013, Just the Food – written by one of our returning speakers, Joni Marie Newman
- Vida Vegan Tech Seminar & Vida Vegan Con 2013, Vegan Moxie – written by one of our returning speakers, Dawn Quinn
- Monday Musings, JL Goes Vegan – written by returning attendee, JL
- Vida Vegan Con Returns, Vegtastic – written by returning attendee and 2013 speaker, Helen Pitlick
- Life is a Bowl Full of Cherries, Vegan Culinary Crusade – written by returning attendee and 2013 speaker, Lisa Pitman
See you in 2013!