Bookmark this one on your smartphone—it includes all official conference locations, off-site events, and our vegan-friendly favorite spots in this fair city.
This map includes:
- 3 entirely vegan bakeries: Back to Eden, Dovetail & Sweetpea Baking Co.
- Ambridge Event Center: our Saturday evening Galarama & Silent Auction for Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary. Here’s the facebook event.
- Curious Comedy Theater: the location of our Thursday evening sneak of Vegucated. Buy your tickets in advance to guarantee entry! Here’s the facebook event.
- D.C. Vegetarian cart
- Hungry Tiger Too: Tofuff-a-what? Toffuffalo!
- Portland Farmers Market—sneak by on Saturday for some berries!
- Portobello Vegan Trattoria
- Sizzle Pie: late-night slices
- Skeleton Key Tattoo: home of the 15% Vida Vegan discount, Vegan owned & operated!
- Taqueria Los Gorditos (both of ‘em)
- The Bye & Bye
- The PSU Dorma—including the walking route from the dorms to the conference center
- University Place: This conference center is home to the VegNews reception, the Exhibitor Ballroom on-site classes, and hotel rooms.
- Vegan Mini Mall: Food Fight! Vegan Grocery, Scapegoat Tattoo, Herbivore Clothing & Sweetpea Baking Co.
- Vendetta: this bar has a giant back patio and Sloppy Janes, and is home to our official Thursday night Meet & Greet Happy Hour. Here’s the facebook event.
- Voodoo Doughnut
- Whole Foods Market: The Pearl District store is accessible via bus and is hosting our off-site cooking demos! Read this post for more details.
Note: We all adore Homegrown Smoker, Kitchen Dances and Native Bowl (all vegan carts!) and have tried adding these to Google Maps but they’ve yet to show – come on, Google!!
Please feel free to leave a comment if you’d like a location added.
And don’t fret, if paper maps are more your bag, well, you’ll have one in your handy dandy Vida Vegan tote bag, along with your program and travel mug.