Speaker Round Up #3: Vegans Rule
We are proud to announce the latest inspiring additions to our impressive list of speakers for Vida Vegan Con:
- Bryanna Clark Grogan, Notes from a Vegan Feast Kitchen/21st Century Table and self-titled website, Chef and Author
- Jasmin Singer,Our Hen House, Activist and Writer
- Ryan Patey, T.O.F.U. magazine
- Melody Polakaw, Melomeals: Vegan for $3.33 a Day
- Gabrielle Pope, Writer
- Stephanie Redcross, Veganmainstream.com, Founder
- Sayward Rebhal, Bonzai Aphrodite
- MeShell Gudz, Prairie Vegan
- Dawn M. Quinn, Tacoma Weekly, Arts & Entertainment Editor
The full list of Speakers is here.
And now it’s time for a photo display:
Bryanna Clark Grogan at the McDougall Celebrity Chef event. Photo by Scott Hurlbert
Jasmin Singer of Our Hen House
Ryan Patey of T.O.F.U. Magazine
Melody: Lady Melomeals
Gabrielle Pope, vegan writer
Stephanie Redcross of Vegan Mainstream
Sayward Rebhal of Bonzai Aphrodite
MeShell, the Prairie Vegan
Dawn Quinn, writer with Tacoma Weekly
More to come!
Just a reminder: If you’ve been invited to speak, the deadline for completed applications is November 1, 2010.
After that time, depending on our feedback and speaking assignments, we may open the speaking pool to the public. Please stay tuned!
As for attendance, come learn, mingle and register here!
It’s going to be one heck of an amazing, informational summer weekend in Portland, OR!